Freelancer-Profil von Patricia Sarais aus Zurich Area, Senior Project Manager + Business Analyst (MBA, PMP) (Schweiz)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Information Management, Data Migration, Data integration, Data Modeling, Information Architecture, Compliance Reporting, Process Modelling, Requests for Proposal (RfP), Test Management, Near-shore Outsourcing, Finance + Banking (payments processing, Investment Management, Fund Management, Anti-Money Laundering, Credit Risk, Mortgage business), Hospitality Management, Property Rental Management.
Project Management , Management Consulting, Conceptual work, stakeholders\\\' management, Business Analysis, Requirements Engineering, Adults Education, Training, Software development, etc.
- Leadership and management experience, strategic and global perspective, entrepreneurial spirit
- More than 15 years of experience as an independent consultant with large international companies
- Work experience across a variety of industries and corporate functions
- Hands-on project management experience and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of system and organizational development, including system integration, software
development, and near-shore outsourcing
- Experience of full system development lifecycle (RFPs, requirement analysis, software development, testing,
rollout, training, support)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, fast grasp, eager to learn, dynamic work style
- Focused on customer value, delivery oriented, independent although reliable team player
- Good communicator and at ease in multi-cultural and international work environment
- Contributes to the development of other people’s skills, coaching skills
I am looking for a 60-80% mandate as external Project Manager or Senior Business Analyst, starting March 2015. Zurich area and international work environment are strongly preferred, open for occasional travelling. Speak English, German, French, Italian.
Our company is SECO licenced.