- Release Date: December 17, 2019
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Vulnerability Type: Cross Site Scripting
- Affected Versions: 2.3.1 and below
- Severity: Medium
- Suggested CVSS v3.1: AV:N/AC:H/PR:N/UI:R/S:C/C:L/I:L/A:N/E:F/RL:O/RC:C
- CVE: Not assigned yet
The extension fails to properly encode user input for output in HTML context.
An updated version 2.3.2 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager, Packagist and at
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Credits go to Marcus Schwemer who discovered and reported the vulnerability.