- Release Date: May 12, 2020
- Component Type: Third party extension. This extension is not a part of the TYPO3 default installation.
- Component: phpMyAdmin (ext:phpmyadmin)
- Vulnerability Type: SQL Injection
- Affected Versions: 5.6.1 and below
- Severity: High
- Suggested CVSS v3.1: AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
- References: CVE-2020-10802, CVE-2020-10803 and CVE-2020-10804
Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in the phpMyAdmin component.
- PMASA-2020-2 - SQL injection with processing username
- PMASA-2020-3 - SQL injection relating to searching
- PMASA-2020-4 - SQL injection relating to data display
An updated version 5.6.2 is available from the TYPO3 extension manager and at
Users of the extension are advised to update the extension as soon as possible.
Note: In general the TYPO3 Security Team recommends to not use any extension that bundles database or file management tools on production TYPO3 websites.
Thanks to Andreas Beutel for providing a TYPO3 extension package with an updated phpMyAdmin version.